What’s better than guaranteed earnings you can count on every month? Not a whole lot.
- Fixed Rates
- Competitive Dividends
- Wide Range of Terms
- No Setup or Maintenance Fees
- Meet your savings goals with certainty
- Fixed-rate earnings at a rate better than regular savings
- Provides more guarantee than risky investments
- Competitive dividends paid monthly
- Statements mailed quarterly
- A wide range of terms available (from 6 months to 5 years)
- Longer terms earn higher rates
- No setup or maintenance fees
- Early withdrawals subject to penalty*
- $1,000 minimum deposit to open
- Dividend rates are subject to periodic adjustment for new or renewed certificates. Dividends can be computed using simple or compound interest and are paid monthly by check, or to the certificate, or by automatic deposit to a member’s Regular Savings account or money market account.
- Members are notified in writing three (3) weeks prior to the maturity of a share certificate. Upon maturity, a member may choose a lump-sum payment or a rollover of the funds into a new certificate. If no notice is given by the member, on or before the maturity date, the certificate will automatically renew.
- No partial withdrawals on share certificates are allowed.
- All accounts are federally insured up to $250,000.00.
*Penalty for early withdrawal of a share certificate is 180 days' worth of dividends.