Make shopping a whole lot more fun and rewarding with free checking that pays you back.
- Cash Back on Debit Card Purchases
- No Monthly Maintenance Fees
- Refunds on ATM Withdrawal Fees*
- Digital Banking
- Free checking that pays you back
- 3.00% cash back on debit card purchases*
- No category restrictions on purchases
- Cash back earned on up to $250 in purchases monthly
- Earn up to $90 cash back per year, $7.50 per month
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $25 monthly)*
- Link to free Kasasa Saver® to build savings automatically
- No monthly maintenance fees
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Free digital banking
- $25 minimum deposit to open (waived until 1-1-2019)
Earning cash back is easy.
So easy, in fact, we bet you’re already doing it. Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash Back account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 1 direct deposit or ACH payment transaction
- At least 12 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive e-statements
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
But if you don’t meet these qualifications, don’t worry — your account is still free.
And you can get right back to earning your cash rewards the very next cycle that you qualify.
For Kasasa checking accounts, a "monthly qualification cycle" starts on the last business day of a month and ends on the second to last business day of the next month. All requirements must post and settle your account* during the monthly qualification cycle to be considered a qualifying account and receive the preferred rate for that month. They may not be in a pending state to qualify as one of the transactions. Transactions may take one or more business days from the transaction date to post to an account from the date the transaction is made. Intra-bank transfers (transfers between two Chemcel FCU accounts) do not count as qualifying ACH transactions. Interest is calculated and paid through the last calendar day of the month.
- January: 12/30/2018 - 01/30/2019
- February: 01/31/2019 - 02/27/2019
- March: 02/28/2019 - 03/28/2019
- April: 03/29/2019 - 04/29/2019
- May: 04/30/2019 - 05/30/2019
- June: 05/31/2019 - 06/27/2019
- July: 06/28/2019 - 07/30/2019
- August: 07/31/2019 - 08/29/2019
- September: 08/30/2019 - 09/28/2019
- October: 09/29/2019 - 10/30/2019
- November: 10/31/2019 - 11/28/2019
- December: 11/29/2019 - 12/30/2019
*Qualification Information: Account transactions and activities may take one or more days to post and settle to the account and all must do so during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in order to qualify for the account's rewards. The following activities do not count toward earning account rewards: ATM-processed transactions, transfers between accounts, debit card purchases processed by merchants and received by our credit union as ATM transactions, PIN-based, signature based transactions, non-retail payment transactions, and purchases made with debit cards not issued by our credit union. Transactions bundled together by merchants and received by our institution as a single transaction count as a single transaction for the purpose of earning account rewards. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one (1) business day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one (1) business day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Reward Information: When Kasasa Cash Back qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle, you will receive (1) 3% cash back on up to a total of $250.00 PIN-based/signature-based debit card purchases that post and settle to the account during that cycle period. A maximum of $7.50 cash back may be earned per Monthly Qualification Cycle. You will also receive reimbursements up to an aggregate total of $25.00 (max. $4.99 per single transaction) for nationwide ATM withdrawal fees imposed by other financial institutions and incurred during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in which you qualified. An ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursements of individual ATM withdrawal fees of $4.99 or higher. We reimburse ATM withdrawal fees based on estimates when the withdrawal information we receive does not identify the ATM fee. If you have not received an appropriate reimbursement, we will adjust the reimbursement amount if we receive the transaction receipt within sixty (60) calendar days of the withdrawal transaction. When Kasasa Cash Back qualifications are not met, no cash back payments are made and ATM fees are not refunded. Cash back payments and ATM fee reimbursements will be credited to your Kasasa Cash Back account on the last day of current statement cycle. Rates and rewards are variable and may change after account is opened. Additional Information: Account approval, conditions, qualifications, limits, timeframes, enrollments, log-ons and other requirements apply. $25.00 minimum deposit is required to open the account. Monthly Direct Deposit/ACH credit, enrollment in online banking, receipt of electronic statements are conditions of this account. Limit one account per household. There are no recurring monthly maintenance charges or fees to open or close this account. Contact one of our credit union service representatives for additional information, details, restrictions, processing limitations and enrollment instructions. Federally insured by NCUA]. Kasasa and Kasasa Cash Back are trademarks of Kasasa, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A.