Make saving as easy as pie with this free account that does the work for you.
- Automatic Rewards Transfers
- No Monthly Maintenance Fees
- High Dividends
- Digital Banking
- Free account that builds your savings effortlessly
- Links to free Kasasa Cash® or Kasasa Cash Back® checking
- Automatic transfers of Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back earnings
- 0.50% APY* on balances up to $10,000
- 0.50% to 0.27% APY on balances over $10,000 depending on balance in account*
- 0.05% APY* if qualifications are not met in Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back
- No monthly maintenance fees
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Free digital banking
Earning the higher rate is easy.
Qualifying for your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back rewards automatically qualifies you for the highest Kasasa Saver rate, too. Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 1 direct deposit or ACH payment transaction
- At least 12 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive e-statements
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
But if you don’t meet these qualifications, don’t worry — your accounts are still free.
Plus, you’ll still earn our base rate on Kasasa Saver. And you can get right back to earning your full rewards the very next cycle that you qualify.
*The Kasasa Saver account is a tiered rate account and is available only to holders of a Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account. If you meet the minimum qualification requirements, the first dividend rate and annual percentage rate listed for this account in the Rate Schedule will apply to balances of 10,000.00 and below. The second dividend rate and annual percentage yield listed for this account will apply to balances of $10,000.01 or greater. Each dividend rate will apply only to that portion of the account balance within each balance range. If you do not meet all of the minimum qualification requirements during the monthly qualification cycle, the third dividend rate and annual percentage yield as listed in the Rate Schedule will apply to the entire balance in your Kasasa Saver account.